Sunday, September 17, 2006

So...Bored...But hey! Practice for the Talent Show!

I'm really bored right now and I've nothing to do...I am at my studio waiting for a room to open up so I can practice my routine for the Talent Show, which won't be until December but you can never be too prepared right? Right? It's just, last year, I didn't even have music and I was really late, by late I mean Lazy, in getting the music in...Well, NOT THIS TIME! I'm going to be ready! For that, I'm going to end the last year of Middle School with a baton routine. It's going to have a one baton, two baton, and a knifes part in the song! I'm going to be so ready for this. My song is called true Light, don't ask me were I got it because it's a good baton song, and it REALLY fast...It's really good it's fast but it's only 1 min and 34 sec and a routine is usually 2 mins long...So, my routine is quite...Short. All I need to do is get the two baton down and I'm ready to go! w()()t!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Glad to hear you are planning to be prepared this year! It always makes things go much smoother when you are prepared. Especially since you are planning on using knives also! Good Luck!

Jessica Hyslope said...

Yes, yes it does...