Friday, September 15, 2006

Dance Tonite and I am COMPLAINING about it...

Hello Everyone!!! I am so excited you know why? Because, THERE IS A DANCE TONITE!!! WH00T!!! I'm SO totally going to it!!! It's going to end really late but I don't mind...It did last year! I know one thing though...6th grade dances sorta suck...Sorry 6th graders! Also, for 3 years now, we've been stuck in the cafeteria and now they're moving the 6th graders into the gym with all of us 7th and 8th graders crowed in the cafeteria!? THAT'S NOT RIGHT! I don't think that because they're 6th graders, doesn't mean they can't have the same type of crap that we got from the teachers! I mean, they're is over 300 7th and 8th graders in the one little tiny space and the 150 6th graders GET THE GYM!!! Ya, the last dance everyone can go but the only problem is, that's the only time the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders get the gym and the 6th grade dances are all in the gym! I know that last year they stuff all the 7th and 8th graders in the cafeteria but they took the 6th graders to the gym...Plus, Our group has been in the cafeteria sense 6th grade, now all of a sudden they want to change the rules and let the 6th graders in the gym!? I DON'T THINK SO! I believe that they should treat the 6th graders like adults instead of Hand Feeding them into Middle School, they didn't do that with us! We had to learn on our OWN what it was like in the Middle School...When I was in 6th grade, everyone got picked on and none of the teachers did anything about it...Now they're babying the 6th graders and they are not going to know what it's like in the REAL WORLD! What Middle School is suppose to do is to teach children like us what it's like in the real world, no one is going to get they're way and that's what every teacher is doing to these kids, giving them whatever they want! That is what I think of some of the dances, just not fair...All though, life's not fair is it?

No comments: