Saturday, May 20, 2006

Renaissance Faire!!!

This took place yesterday! It was so much fun!! The down fall, I got sunburn...OUCH! When my school went, we all went to the middle to were they put bad people. I got in line and the kid got in and this guy ask a question, "This is from Willam Shakespeare, 'To lovers are holding hands-'" and he got cut off short by the kids who were saying "ROMEO AND JULIET!" then he said "NO! Let me finish! 'Two lovers who are holding hands on a summer's dream.'" Then I blerted out, "A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM!" He then said "CORRECT! Who said that?" Then my friend in front of me pointed to me and he said "Good job! Now, your prize is 13 years in this punishment!" I'm like, "WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?" And everybody was laughing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny!!!!!!