Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sleep (yeah right) Over


Hello everybody!!! Last night the dance studio had a sleepover! It was awsome! We were all tired because we like, stayed awake until 2:15 A.M. Some of them stayed up until 3:00 or 4:00 AM. I was talking with one of my friends and I told her we should get a permanent marker and draw on everybody's faces but she said that would be mean. She also said that I was evil to think of such a thing! My body hurts all over though! Some of it was from Thursday at like 8:00 PM.
We played lots of games though... We played Ambulense, Prezel, Sardens, Trust Games, and other games I can't remember.... Oh ya, it was Follow the Leader. We also played an obstacle course. I almost barfed! I don't think I'll have pop for a while...
I still had fun!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Round and round they go...where they puke...nobody know!